A New European Innovation Agenda sets out 25 dedicated actions under five flagships, with the objective to position Europe at the forefront of the new wave of deeptech and startups, as a leading player on the global innovation scene.
- Improve access to finance for European start-ups and scale-ups,
- Allow innovators to experiment with new ideas through regulatory sandboxes,
- Help create “regional innovation valleys”
- Attract and retain talent in Europe: 1 million new deep tech talents, increasing support for women innovators, …and more!
- Improve the policy framework
The whole program is worth reading!